Dancing people



All my works are inspired by the dance. I portray the movement, it is emphasized as a major force in my drawings. In most cases, the pictures show two or more dynamic bodies that sometimes merge into one shape. I use line, that was drawn very quickly and made straight. I do not use auxiliary tools, I draw them by a hand. In many of the drawings, the silhouette is made up of many and quickly drawn lines, to create the shape of the bodies in it. Above all, the work shows the benefits of movements, sometimes not only dancing is illustrated. The form is lost and becomes abstract, and at other times it acquires 3D looks, again to emphasize movement.

What inspires me?


The first thing that inspires me is the lines, in my opinion, our whole world exists thanks to the dot and the line, form of reality. The second thing that inspires me is the dot, which in turn is a divine beginning and shows the supreme in all of us. The drawings are also made with points that are like a halo around the heads of the illustrated people.

I am inspired by movement as leading energy in human life. When I draw real people, I love illustrating moving. Most of the drawings that you see here are imaginary, but they have created thanks to my memory of drawing people and types immediately.

without drawing from nature, I would never be able to create moving bodies.

The simple and serene broadcast of my work enriches and makes the forms dramatic, new and contemporary. The subject of Astrology and human design are also expressed in my drawings. The unexpected is affected in my art. The main question I want to ask whit my works are:

"What will happen. "

The dynamics that the drawing shows suggest that there must be some story and are always different, inspiring in every new character.

All the works are complementary.

The sample is fundamental.

I show many things in little words. The little is more. I make them simply because I like the prototype and how the mind perceives them if they were too complex the mind would not perceive them as quickly.
They are made for the foreseeable to touch the invisible. Simple looks are most important to me, just like in minimalism or feng shui teachings.

Many artists have inspired me, such as Egon Schiele, Salvador Dali, Keith Haring and Picasso. But I prefer my works to be independent and not burdened with the past.

I extract the best from the present moment. "Here and now" for me is the most important moment we have. Sometimes I have ideas for the future or even future-bound ones that might suggest it. But as I like to say

- "When if not now, who if not you?"

First of all, I choose to create in the present moment and invest the best of my imagination. 

I do not want my art to be scandalous, but rather I want to inspire and awaken people to positivism and good emotions.

I do everything with a lot of love and patience, everything happens quickly and with ease. I never use push and frustration because this way is just don't work out. I make a simple black paper frame. 

Read more:




Comments

Popular Posts