Experimental print. name: The monument

The print shows a monument with flowers Monstera deliciosa.  It was made through an experiment with oil paint and ink, bright colors were used and thus brought into a modern art form.  The red color indicates the morning light that warms the plant.  In the background are tiles that are in bright pure colors from green, through purple to yellow.  The mixed technique shows coziness, warmth and positive presence through the painted and printed colors.

 The form in which it is made is "modern art" with a pronounced and known "brutalism"

 It is framed with a black simple frame.

 The print was made during isolation, where I used my old home for a studio and made many and huge paintings.

 The period of isolation was not easy.  I lived and studied in another city and when the epidemic broke out I had to return to my hometown where from the beginning I started to feel like in a creative stagnation but then the energy stirred and I turned it into art.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/847365771/experimental-print-name-the-monument?ref=shop_home_active_1&frs=1








Comments

Popular Posts